LED sensor night light socket cover, Easy to install without taking up extra plugs. Light sensing reaction, only in the dark environment. It USES only a small amount of electricity to enjoy a full night of light without the interference of external light bulbs, which will not bring harm to your family.
- This LED wall-outlet cover plate installs in seconds, automatically turns on/off and keeps sockets free for use.
- Just snap the LED night light on to any ordinary outlet and the 3 hidden built-in LED bulbs power themselves.
- Perfect for bathroom, hallways, kitchens, stairways and more.
- Turns on/off automatically with a light sensor.
- It installs easily; it just snaps on.
- No wires, no batteries, no mess.
- Easily installs in seconds.
Transform any outlet into a convenient night light!
About the product:
EASY INSTALL: You don't have to be an electrician or magician to install the Guidelight. It was designed for a truly simple, safe solution to the household nightlight. It does not require brackets, batteries, mounts, or wires. Just snap it on and go.
FREES UP OUTLETS: You can finally use all of the outlets in your house. Don't let standard, bulky night lights dominate your hallways, bathrooms or children's bedrooms anymore.
ENERGY EFFICIENT: The Guidelight cover plate costs less than 10 cents per year to power. With just the right amount of light, you can sleep easy now.
SAFE FOR CHILDREN: The Guidelight does not heat up like standard night lights, it does not have open bulbs or glass for kids to burn and cut themselves on.
This LED night light has the light built into its slim and sleek design. You can have the benefit of a nightlight and keep your outlets free!
keeps cool to the touch, lasts over 100,000 hours, and doesn't block you from using your outlets for other things.
- Only suitable for use under 110V voltage.
- Weight: 60g/Pcs.
- Material: ABS.
- Only the plug cover, not include the inside Plug.
- Please allow 1-2mm differs due to manual measurement, thanks.
- Due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness, contrast settings, etc, there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item.